Some Topics for fun.

Monday, August 4, 2008

Jobvent

I don't know what's means while I find Jobvent in google trends. Actually Jobvent is complex with Job and vent.It's fun.

Let's listen what are the website of Jobvent.com saying:

JobVent is the web site for anyone who has ever said 'I hate my job', or 'I love my job'. JobVent is the web site for people who are about to start a new job, and want to see what other people think of working there.

Now I know in which we can express why we love of hate our job,don't worry about your boss,because all postings on this site are anonymous.

The reason of loving or hating job are divided to pay,respect,Benefits etc.

Which is the most hated in jobvent? the answer is United Stationers. And which is the most loving in jobvent? A company named Verizon Wireless.

0 Comments: